Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Welcome markoni!

· 
Posted: 12.05.2012  ·  #1
Welcome markoni!

HI!, Welcome to Motorhome Craic, why not introduce yourself here so we can welcome you properly. We hope you enjoy Motorhome Craic and if you need any help using our website then just ask.

Thanks for registering,
Craic Team

markoni

Subject:

Re: Welcome markoni!

· 
Posted: 12.05.2012  ·  #2
i everyone,,im a bit virginal to all things motorhoming, me and my mum bought a 99 ducato 7 berth this time last year but because ive a young family- have yet to spend a night in her but hoping to get away in july down south without our 1year old if any of yous would baby-sit for a few days!!!, i think ive a small problem with my van, it seems that the alternater is not charging my leisure battery - any smart fellas/gals out there to help?
thanks
markoni

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 12.05.2012  ·  #3
Welcome to Craic Markoni!

Sorry can't help much, but have you had the battery tested?

markoni

Subject:

· 
Posted: 12.05.2012  ·  #4
hi Ally,yes i know the battery needs replacing but theres no power comin to it! its a relay or fuse problem id say! ah well!-- ive it booked into a garage on tues hopefully it wont cost too much!!!
markoni

digger
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Mirage 6000
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.05.2012  ·  #5
hi markoni

markoni

Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.05.2012  ·  #6
Hi Digger,hows all up in Bangor (co.down i presume)was there many many years ago with my family,seem to remember spending a lot of the time watching ships comin in to a nearby port - am i right? :'(

Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.05.2012  ·  #7
Hi Markoni.

Welcome to the craic..
You haven't completed your location on your profile so it is difficult to tell where you are but you might be better getting in touch with Simon at LTS.. He will sort any issues you might have with your van..

markoni

Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.05.2012  ·  #8
hi mark, im only an hr away from yous in clones, the vans booked into a local garage where a 12v expert works on a tuesday, im sure he will be able to sort it! , the best i can get on a 110 ah leisure batt is 105 euro can anyone source me one better value? (like 50 euros would be great)!! :D :D

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.