Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Irish Ferries Deals

· 
Posted: 22.02.2012  ·  #1
A half-price cabin sale – which could deliver savings of up to €258 return – has been introduced by Irish Ferries on its services to France.

The half-price sale applies to all 2, 3, 4 and 5 star cabins and on sailings to and from Cherbourg and Roscoff and is valid for travel up to 30th May .

Ally
Founder
Subject:

Re: Irish Ferries Introduces Half Price Cabin Sale

· 
Posted: 22.02.2012  ·  #2
Irish Ferries has taken another step in delivering savings on travel to Britain with a Spring Sale that offers a reduction of up to 25 percent off normal rates.

Available is a car plus driver fare from EUR89 one way applicable for travel Monday to Thursday on Dublin-Holyhead and Rosslare-Pembroke cruise ferries.

Valid for travel from 18th February - 30th June, bookings must be made seven days in advance of travel and by 27th February next.

A EUR10 supplement applies for weekend travel Friday - Sunday and on Dublin Swift fast ferry services. An extra adult is EUR30 and child EUR17.

Ally
Founder
Subject:

Irish Ferries Easter Fare Offers To Britain and France

· 
Posted: 08.03.2012  ·  #3
The Easter Bunny has been busy at Irish Ferries with news of holiday savings on trips to Britain and France.

Travelling to Britain, cruise ferry fares start at EUR89 for a car and driver on Tuesday and Wednesday night sailings between April 3rd and 11th.

For Easter travel to France, Irish Ferries have an EUR99 offer for a car and driver which includes a reserved seat, while half-price cabins are available on bookings made by March 14th.

For further information and bookings visit HERE

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

Re: Irish Ferries Deals

· 
Posted: 08.03.2012  ·  #4
Quote by Ally

A half-price cabin sale – which could deliver savings of up to €258 return – has been introduced by Irish Ferries on its services to France.

The half-price sale applies to all 2, 3, 4 and 5 star cabins and on sailings to and from Cherbourg and Roscoff and is valid for travel up to 30th May .

Still glad I booked Celtic Link.
Going out end of this month (March) returning 20th. May
CL.............. €291 (booked last week)
IF................€364 (checked just before writing this post)

That's €73 to me for wine or diesel :D

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.04.2012  ·  #5
Irish Ferries has announced the final extension of their half-price cabin sale on services to France with the closing date now moved to 2nd May for travel up to 30th May. Delivering savings of up to €258 return, the sale applies to all 2, 3, 4 and 5-star cabins on sailings to and from Cherbourg and Roscoff.

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.05.2012  ·  #6
Those wishing to spend quality time with family and friends this June Bank Holiday need look no further than a Haven Holiday with Irish Ferries.

For travel on June 1st, the company is offering a three night stay in Presthaven Sands Holiday Park in North Wales for EUR480. This price includes return car cruise ferry for up to 6 persons staying in a two bedroom superior home. Travelling from June 4th onwards, a four night stay is available for EUR578.

Amenities in the park include an indoor pool, splash zone, play area, kid zone and daytime and evening entertainment. With a choice of six other parks across Wales and the south of England – there is something to suit every family.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.