Lough Arrow - again .

spatuladad123
Love's the Craic
Subject:

Lough Arrow - again .

· 
Posted: 09.07.2015  ·  #1
We, that is myself, wife, singing daughter and some friends, will be heading down to Lough Arrow campsite for the weekend of 17th - 20th July. We will be taking all the singing gear for a surprise (ssshhh) 90th birthday party concert on the Sat afternoon, outside, weather permitting, for the lady who lives next door to the site and who used to look after the place in the winter months. As I have said before ,this is the last season to experience the warmth of Terry and Mary, the current owners as they are selling up. I was going to say and the lovely tranquility of the place but we plan to make a bit of noise on the Saturday, maybe you like to play and sing a bit yourself, so if you like music and good company you will be very welcome (probably will need to book). Obviously if it's not your thing best stay clear on Sat.

Waterman
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs A6971 AKA Hoot
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2nd Gen 2.8HDi 128PS
Subject:

Re: Lough Arrow - again .

· 
Posted: 09.07.2015  ·  #2
Will have to stay clear as it is an adults only location. Which is fair enough but doesn't suit us. Hope you all and especially the 90 year old lady have a great time.

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: kencarrolladaptati…
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.07.2015  ·  #3
So sorry i have to miss it . loved it the last time but I will at cowboys and heroes . Anyone that can go are in for a real treat when a talented family :up:

Mayo1
Craic'er
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 20.07.2015  ·  #4
In spite of the wind and rain Alan, family and friends put on a massive performance on Saturday - the best I have seen from them. A great day Thanks

spatuladad123
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.07.2015  ·  #5
Thank you , enjoyed the good company, a good time was had by all - even caught a decent lake trout to round it all off.

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.07.2015  ·  #6
Hi Jayne glad it went well sorry i missed it but i was at Cowboys and heroes,hope to catch ye again maybe at a craic meet would you be up for it. :up: :up:

spatuladad123
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.07.2015  ·  #7
Thanks Ken but unlikely as we are off on our travels soon and don't return until mid Oct.

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.07.2015  ·  #8
Have a great time on your travels, maybe when you come back we might arrange something :up:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.