Deirdre
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Best Joke in the World (I Think)!!!

· 
Posted: 09.02.2012  ·  #1
Paddy wasn’t feeling well and went to see the Doctor. :( Dr. checks him over, and says "sorry Paddy, bad news, you have yellow 24. Paddy asks whats yella24, Dr explains it’s a nasty virus, turns your blood yellow and you die in 24 hours. Paddy is distraught and decides to go home and not tell Mary the wife. but make his last day on earth full of happy memories for Mary. :love: He asks her what she would like to do, it was her special day and they would do everything she wanted. Mary gets excited :up: and says, I would like to go to the new restaurant for lunch – not a problem my darling, after lunch I would like to go to the new shoe shop and get shoes, not a problem my darling – wow, Mary is ecstatic at this change in the normally grumpy Paddy and decides to try her luck, and Paddy, after all that I would like to go to the bingo, not a problem my darling. Off they go and Mary is delirious and Paddy is getting more depressed by the minute, at bingo, he wins the four corners and wins £100, he then gets a line and wins £150, he then gets a full house £500…. The bingo caller cant believe Paddy’s luck and calls him up – Paddy, you must be the luckiest fella in the world – at this Paddy blows a fuse :cense: and shouts LUCKY, you think I’m lucky you daft git, I’ve got Yella24 – bloody hell shouts the bingo caller Paddy has just won first prize in the raffle.. :D :lol: :D :lol:
:up:

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Best Joke in the World (I Think)!!!

· 
Posted: 09.02.2012  ·  #2
:lol: :lol:

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.