Electric problems

richardgills
Craic'er
Homepage: r-aautos.com
Subject:

Electric problems

· 
Posted: 24.04.2014  ·  #1
Ok so here it goes. When i got my MH i went and purchased a new engine battery and 2 new leisure batteries. I went away for a weekend last november and plugged her in (and turned a switch under the back seat to line the other switch says gen for generator ). When i turned it to line i hear a buzzing noise which i think was a charger. so after 2 days and just before we packed up my power died and both my batteries were dead. So i was confused why i wasnt on mains power and why it drained the batteries. I came home and removed both the batteries to manually charge them but both are now dead. took them back to the shop i got them and he replaced them free for me saying they must be bad batteries. Now im thinking there is something wrong with the power supply in the MH. Does anyone know if i done something wrong before i blow 2 more as i really need to get this fixed before i head for france in july.

PaulH
Paid up member.
Homepage: thespaceplace.info
My Motorhome: Thor Axis on LPG.
Base Vehicle: Ford E350 v10.
Subject:

Re: Electric problems

· 
Posted: 25.04.2014  ·  #2
Hi mate, if it"s an RV, I would say you need to speak to an autospark, as many have different conversions done when they"re imported and it"s a problem best dealt with by a professional. Sorry, can"t be of more help.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.