Garmin Express Problems

Subject:

Garmin Express Problems

· 
Posted: 23.04.2014  ·  #1
A few months ago when I updated my Garmin Satnav I was prompted to download and install a new option called Garmin Express. This replaced Garmin Web Updater.

On that occasion all updates installed without any issues.

I have All Europe maps with free updates for life and last week I recieved notification from Garmin informing me of new updates available. I connected as usual and got a message stating not enough storage on the device. It gave me the option to choose various individual maps so I selected UK & Ireland as the first download. Once complete I selected France (as the only other country I should need this year) as second download.

Went off for a few days at easter and discovered i only had french maps installed. No UK maps.

Tonight I downloaded Garmin Web Updater again then downloaded the most recent maps (All of Europe). The whole thing downloaded onto the same device and is working fine.

So much for insufficient space.

If anyone else is having this problem and has lost Garmin Web Updater again HERE

I hope this helps someone

mad max
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Garmin Express Problems

· 
Posted: 23.04.2014  ·  #2
:up: :up:

Was it a case of if at first you don't succeed try again......and again .......and again :D

Good tip

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

Re: Garmin Express Problems

· 
Posted: 23.04.2014  ·  #3
That's always the way with computers mad max from my experience. Switch them off and on again if there's a problem and it seems to get fixed.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.