County fermanagh

Loaneden

Julieann
Craic'er
Subject:

County fermanagh

· 
Posted: 21.04.2014  ·  #1
Just back from Loaneden Caravan Park. 10 minute walk into Kesh or 10 minute walk to the lough with its marina - kids and dog in lough all weekend it is absolutely gorgeous. Park really well kept with 95% statics. Large fully serviced touring pitches £25 per night, not a bad playpark, ice cream van called and campsite owner has horses and couple of Shetland ponies so big hit with the kids. Very friendly staff, toilet block quite old but absolutely spotless. Had dinner in sizzling stone in Kesh where we got 10% off our bill with a card we were given by campsite. Best meal I have ever had we had the steak cooked on the stone at the table and it was delicious. Beautiful part of the country if guaranteed the weather I would quite happily spend my summer holiday here!

Shivster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Six berth named Milly with cute red heart interior! Eurostyle emphasis on style
Base Vehicle: Ducato
Subject:

Re: County fermanagh

· 
Posted: 21.04.2014  ·  #2
Julieann thanks for the review hoping to head that direction this summer so great to hear!
Have you put it in the reviews section? :up:

Julieann
Craic'er
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.04.2014  ·  #3
Yip I have put it into the review section. Think it's the last week of July then put on a bit of a fun event barn dance with bands playing not too sure as that time of year doesn't suit us but if you were there at that time of year you could ring and ask.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 21.04.2014  ·  #4
The marina is on the poi list for wild camping, have stayed there a couple of times, lovely spot.

Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.04.2014  ·  #5
We have just spent 4 nights wild camping in Fermanagh.
I must agree the weather had been great.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.