spain

merlin man
Craic'er
Subject:

spain

· 
Posted: 21.02.2014  ·  #1
Hi, All," Big Olga" has made it to Spain in one piece ,two ferries and a total of 2000klms we missed all the bad storms [not bay of biscay!] in northern spain no snow,or rain, the weather in the costa blanca has been fantastic! The AP 68 is some climb! 2nd gear 12mph! we had our own motorway we drove for one hour and saw nobody else! the toll from Bilbao to burgos 23 euro good value. When i find out how to shrink the pics i will send some.

Best Wishes Dave.

parejuca
Subject:

Visit Spain.

· 
Posted: 22.02.2014  ·  #2
There is a great spanish Camper forum with a lot os users. You can get a lot of information and there is a POI download for GPS with good places to stay. www.furgovw.org

We are users of www.asturcamper.es this forum is of north spain a region called Asturias.
Take a look and question us!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR.
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: kencarrolladaptati…
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: spain

· 
Posted: 22.02.2014  ·  #3
Quote by parejuca

There is a great spanish Camper forum with a lot os users. You can get a lot of information and there is a POI download for GPS with good places to stay. www.furgovw.org

We are users of www.asturcamper.es this forum is of north spain a region called Asturias.
Take a look and question us!!!!!!!!

Well done, thanks for the information :up: heading north Spain in july

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.