Adverts on Motorhome Craic

support the running costs

Subject:

Adverts on Motorhome Craic

· 
Posted: 04.12.2011  ·  #1
I just wanted to let everyone know about the adverts appearing on the site.

I am not sure if it is general knowledge but we use the same affiliate system in work and we advertise on the site (surfmountain.com). Every time someone clicks on one of the adverts and makes a purchase Motorhomecraic.com receives a small commision. This would help towards site running costs which mount up as site traffic increases.

I see Ally has managed to get approved by Irish Ferries. This is a great oportunity for Motorhome Craic. I will be clicking on the Irish Ferries banner just before booking our crossing to help support motorhomecraic.com.

It costs nothing to click the adverts to have a look and if you make a purchase it costs the customer nothing extra as the commision is paid by the advertiser.

Simply visiting an advertiser after being on motorhomecraic.com will pay nothing. You must remember to click the banners to visit the sites if you are planning on making a purchase.

I just wanted to let everyone know how this works and that you could be helping this site by doing it.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.