Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Our 'Meets' section & forum discussion

· 
Posted: 01.02.2023  ·  #1
As many may not know the website has a section where members organise and have meets.
All events are run in Ulster only but anyone who is a member of the club can attend any event.
You do not have to live in Ulster to be a member.
You can join at forum/xt.php?app=cbackcms&content=26 and you will have full access to the section of the website that organises meets and discussion on other matters too.
We have just had our first 2023 meet last weekend and meets are scheduled for this month, for March and many other times throughout the year.
A benefit of membership is that you have use of the club CL's. An example of which are the 2 CL's for UMC members use (subject to conditions) in the costal towns of Portrush & in Portstewart. Both prove to be very popular and the club use both regularly for events or indeed for nightly stopovers.

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Our 'Meets' section & forum discussion

· 
Posted: 08.02.2023  ·  #2
Just to re-iterate.

Some folks enquiring about access to premium website posts.
These are for members who have availed of the Ulster motorhome Club membership, or who's MHCC membership runs up to July 2023, check your existing membership cards !

Anyone can join the club and attend meets/use the CL's/access forums/etc ... there is no restriction where you live.

Join the UMHC using the link in my post above, you'll receive your membership cards/stickers etc quickly and you'll have access to the forums within a couple of hours when I do the admin work required.

Liked by: Ally, RobbieD, sprinter

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Our 'Meets' section & forum discussion

· 
Posted: 27.02.2023  ·  #3
15% off on the Irish Sea with Stena Line and the Ulster Motorhome Club re-issued for 2023 👍

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.