Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Spanish government wants

· 
Posted: 10.11.2022  ·  #1
Spanish government wants to see post-Brexit rule relaxed so holidaymakers can stay indefinitely
ExclusiveSpanish tourism secretary Fernando Valdés tells i his country would like to end the rule that means non-EU travellers can only stay for 90 days within a 180-day period – but the decision would be down to Brussels.

https://inews.co.uk/inews-life…ly-1959530

Liked by: daisyduke21

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Spanish government wants

· 
Posted: 10.11.2022  ·  #2
What happens if you stay over the 90 days??

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Spanish government wants

· 
Posted: 10.11.2022  ·  #3
N332 – Non-Lucrative Visa (NLV) applications with Sun Lawyers

This is a visa enabling British citizens to spend more than 90 days at a time in Spain (but not to work). This is the most popular visa option for those choosing to retire and live in Spain. Also, an opportunity for UK over-stay retirees to re-set their Spanish residency status.

The NLV Application is via an in-person meeting (15-20 minutes typically) at one of the UK Spanish Consulates. (London, Manchester or Edinburgh).

The minimum income needed to apply for a NLV is €27,155 per annum for an individual or €33,893 for a couple. There are different sources of funds that can be gathered together to meet this financial means threshold, and we can help you.
Those in receipt of a UK State Pension can access healthcare in Spain via the S1 form. Those not in receipt will need annual private healthcare provision until the reach state pension age.
Other elements forming the application include. Completed visa application forms, recent colour photo, original passport (12 months minimum until expiry and two blank pages), ACRO criminal record certificate and medical certificate. These two certificates are to be legalised via Hague Apostille Certificate and translated into Spanish.

Note, if you are buying property >€500,000 you may be eligible for a Golden Visa.

UPDATE - For clarification about the non-lucrative visa.
-‐------------------------------------------------------

The non-lucrative visa is for people wanting to permanently relocate to Spain and who don't need to work. It is the ideal visa for retirees. It is not a way that tourists can extend their 90 day stay in every 180 I am afraid. The visa is exchanged for a 12 month temporary residency card (TIE Card) once you are in Spain. That becomes permanent residency after 5 years (assuming all criteria have been met). You can email any questions to
admin@sun-lawyers.com
-‐------------------------------------------------------

Help is at hand

- 👀 Watch our video: Spanish visas and more
- ✔ A free consultation with one of our English-speaking visa experts
📧 admin@sun-lawyers.com
☎ Spain: +34 965 321 193 UK: 0800 130 3669

- We are here to answer your questions.

We are the 2022 ‘Expat law firm of the Year – Spain’ (AI Legal Awards). You’re in safe hands with Sun Lawyers – All you need is us!

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.