hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Bantry

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #1
We stayed in the aire in bantry first well done bantry for such a great aire it’s got everything ok €20 I bit steep but as I’ve said it has everything the toilets where spotless, now the down side it’s in the wrong place if they had put it over the other side of the marina it would have been better as it’s beside the main rd it was a bit nosy as well as a generator in the service across the road starting up 3/4 time through the night , unlike the song from bantry bay up to ferry quay bantry hasn’t got much going for it could only find one pub that didn’t sell food , but all in all nice place for a stop over before heading on 👍

Liked by: Ally, Galldar, sprinter

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Bantry

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #2
Quote by hillton9

We stayed in the aire in bantry first well done bantry for such a great aire it’s got everything ok €20 I bit steep but as I’ve said it has everything the toilets where spotless, now the down side it’s in the wrong place if they had put it over the other side of the marina it would have been better as it’s beside the main rd it was a bit nosy as well as a generator in the service across the road starting up 3/4 time through the night , unlike the song from bantry bay up to ferry quay bantry hasn’t got much going for it could only find one pub that didn’t sell food , but all in all nice place for a stop over before heading on 👍

Did you look at Westlodge Hotel Aire.?

Liked by: baguette, eirebus, Europa

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Re: Bantry

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #3
Yep but it was to far to walk into town and a taxi would have cost a tenner in and out so much as a much think the hotel would have been quieter might stay there next time 👍

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Bantry

· 
Posted: 26.09.2022  ·  #4
Are you aware there is a path down by the cottages, which brings you out onto the road, at a by beach near the sailing club , just before Bantry House?

Liked by: baguette

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.