sootyrex
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Elddis
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Great service from Maynooth Motorhomes

· 
Posted: 24.09.2022  ·  #1
We had a first trip in many months to Westport, last week of July. Meeting a family from Switzerland for our tea. We were parked in Mill St. car park. Just before meeting for tea, the hab door fell off ! My Swiss friend came to the rescue and helped get it somewhat closed. Holiday ruined, limping home the next day, we saw Maynooth Motorhomes was not far off the route. Despite the chaos of busy holiday time they said they would look at it. They took it in an repaired it in less than a week. The cost was 1/4 what I expected it would be, and the following week we were able to resume the trip. Such kindness. And that workshop is spotless. As for why the door fell off a 2018 bought new motorhomeā€¦ the hinge design is pure crap. To be fair, I suspect it had been damaged by ambulance crew on our last outing when they had to take wife out the door on a small wheelchair, but the riveted design is awful. Anyway, big thanks to the crew in Maynooth
You must be logged in or your permissions are to low to see this Attachment(s).

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Great service from Maynooth Motorhomes

· 
Posted: 24.09.2022  ·  #2
Always good to hear of good service and reasonable prices

Liked by: sprinter

TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Re: Great service from Maynooth Motorhomes

· 
Posted: 24.09.2022  ·  #3
I was at the Shepton Mallet show years ago and a Scandinavian guy was showing a van. His party piece was to swing on the open habitation door to show how strong it was

Liked by: sootyrex

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.