sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

parking Naas /Kill co kildare

· 
Posted: 22.09.2022  ·  #1
Anyone know of somewhere I could park an A class 7mtr, in Naas on a Friday night and Saturday and around Kill on a Saturday/ Sunday Night?, there are a couple of events I want to go to, in Naas and Kill.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: parking Naas /Kill co kildare

· 
Posted: 22.09.2022  ·  #2
There's a couple of retail parks on Monread Rd in Naas would probably be ok , Kill is only a small village with alot of residential streets, parking would probably be difficult, there is a pub carpark you could ask permission

Liked by: sprinter

sootyrex
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Elddis
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.09.2022  ·  #3
We were enroute to Kilkenny a few months ago and wife was very unwell and she was ambulanced to Naas hospital. I ended up spending the night outside Naas hospital where there is parking along the road, there is plenty of space. Early the next morning I moved to the hospital car park where there was plenty of space, I had to drive in the ‘exit’ as narrow entrance navigation would not have worked. But the location is walking distance to the Main Street and was quiet at night. Even had pizza delivered to van :)

Liked by: eirebus, sprinter

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.09.2022  ·  #4
Quote by sootyrex

We were enroute to Kilkenny a few months ago and wife was very unwell and she was ambulanced to Naas hospital. I ended up spending the night outside Naas hospital where there is parking along the road, there is plenty of space. Early the next morning I moved to the hospital car park where there was plenty of space, I had to drive in the ‘exit’ as narrow entrance navigation would not have worked. But the location is walking distance to the Main Street and was quiet at night. Even had pizza delivered to van :)

That road and the hospital are pay parking but I don't know what the time limits are

Liked by: sprinter

sootyrex
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Elddis
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.09.2022  ·  #5
I can’t remember now, but they were not too bad

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.