Kilmore Quay

roadwretch
Craic'er
Subject:

Kilmore Quay

· 
Posted: 01.08.2022  ·  #1
Is there still motorhome parking available at the Stella Maris Kilmore Quay for motorhomes or any alternative wild camping spots nearby.

Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

Re: Kilmore Quay

· 
Posted: 02.08.2022  ·  #2
I'm not sure what the situation is at the moment, they never minded people parking overnight but then the illegal caravan and camping park started complaining and making waves. There's usually room for two or three vans to park outside the fish processing factory but can be hard to get a space. If you are lucky enough to get a spot just be sure you're not too close to the entrances to give the trucks room to manoeuvre. There's some parking near the roundabout but sloping and not suitable for larger vans. No parking on either of the piers.

roadwretch
Craic'er
Subject:

· 
Posted: 02.08.2022  ·  #3
Thanks FD, Stella Maris had no campervan signs up , and as you said no parking at piers and 3 or 4 spaces outside fish factory . They could well do with an Aire but don't seem to appreciate motorhome business. Fantastic fresh fish and chips in the chipper by the pier. 1 would be large enough to share.

PDK
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Burstner A647
Base Vehicle: Fiat ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.08.2022  ·  #4
Campsite is perfect, we've used it a few times

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.