Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Sunflowerfest 2022

· 
Posted: 13.04.2022  ·  #4
SFF 22 line up Part 1 .As well as this we will have a full program of hip hop from 5th Element NI and DJ takeovers from Plan B and The Manhattan Project and also a full program from Forestside Roots Live
Cant wait to see everyone back at the farm. Do your thing and share please. #SFF22
@Kila , The Allergies , The Bonnevilles, spree , Electric Octopus , Warriors of the Dystotheque , Accidents In The Workplace , Strangle Wire , The Naked Bongo Band , Forza:Duo , Nasa Assassin , UrsUla bUrns mUsic , 5th Element NI, Ben Cutler
Air Ambulance Northern IrelandMusic , Allison McGrath Music , Swall Monkey , Alice La , Ria Timkin , Wardomized , Problem Patterns , Belfast Ukulele Jam , Paddy Godfrey, Forestside , Roots Live , River FM 87.6 , 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 28.04.2022  ·  #5
#SFF22 Part 2
@Kila , The BaRLey MOB , The Allergies , The Bonnevilles , spree , Electric Octopus , Warriors of the Dystotheque , Accidents In The Workplace , Strangle Wire , The Naked Bongo Band , Forza:Duo , Nasa Assassin , UrsUla bUrns mUsic , 5th Element NI , Ben Cutler Music , Allison McGrath Music , Swall Monkey , Alice La , Ria Timkin , Wardomized , Problem Patterns , Belfast Ukulele Jam , Paddy Godfrey , The Scuntz , Matt McCrum , Shaking Medicine ,Forestside , Roots Live , River Radio
#SFF22 #festivals #NI

Liked by: PaulH

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2022  ·  #6
.We are very sad to tell you that regretfully we have to cancel Sunflowerfest 2022.

Covid hit us hard and we have not been able to properly get back on our feet as a result.
Over the years we have put everything we had into the festival to help it continue and to support our fantastic artistic community and you crazy lovely amazing Sunflowerfestarians and we are very saddened that it has come to an end. We all did our best.

It's the end of an amazing journey- we gave it our best and have no alternative but to call it quits.

We are very sorry.

Thank you for your support - especially to those of you who have been regular visitors since 2010.
We tried our best to recover from 2 and now into the 3rd year of Covid but unfortunately too many factors have not worked in our favour. Tickets sales are not where they need to be, costs are up, (almost double in some cases) and sponsorship and funding is down too.

We tried our best to continue and support the local arts community and all you amazing and lovely warm hearted Sunflowerfestarians but the numbers just don't stack up. We hung there for a while to negotiate better prices and see if sales improved but the gap in the budget remained too big for us to continue.

Thank you to all of you who have attended over the years especially those of you who have come back year on year.

What about your tickets?
Much of the money we raised through ticket sales had to be spent on site works and infrastructure 2 years ago to try and stage the postponed festival in 2020. This means that we will be able to refund everyone 80% of the face value their order value; as a Community Interest Company we have done our best and our resources are gone.

What should you do next?
In the next few weeks we will organise an 80% refund of the face value of the tickets onto the card you originally paid with. We understand that some of you paid a long time ago and if your card details have changed, we may need to ask for bank details, so we can return funds this way instead. You do not need to contact us, funds will be returned to you within 3 weeks.

Best wishes from everyone in Sunflowerland.
🌻

Liked by: sprinter

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2022  ·  #7
😔

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2022  ·  #8
From reading that it wont be back ever, even if it did a lot of people may be peeved at not getting a full refund!!!

PaulH
Paid up member.
Homepage: thespaceplace.info
My Motorhome: Thor Axis on LPG.
Base Vehicle: Ford E350 v10.
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2022  ·  #9
So sad, those guys put such effort into, what was, an incredible weekend of music, fun and friendship. We attended twice and have such unforgettable memories of it, such a shame..... 😪

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2022  ·  #10
It'll not be back.

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.05.2022  ·  #11
Was really looking forward to it 😩

happycamperni2
My Motorhome: VW T5
Base Vehicle: VW
Subject:

Tickets

· 
Posted: 15.06.2022  ·  #12
That’s about the fourth set of tickets we have lost money on booking. High Kings last year, Genesis, Tom Jones and now Sunflower. It’s really sad.

Liked by: Ally

Ally
Founder
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.06.2022  ·  #13
Quote by happycamperni2

That’s about the fourth set of tickets we have lost money on booking. High Kings last year, Genesis, Tom Jones and now Sunflower. It’s really sad.

forum/topic.php?t=24016

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.