rebbyvid
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: TRIBUTE T615 SPORT
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT
Subject:

Aberystwyth rugby club

· 
Posted: 12.10.2021  ·  #1
Car park belonging to the rugby club ,12 marked out spaces but it is used by members cars , £10 for 24hrs, water ,elsan and rubbish bins. Locked gates so you must email the site who will give you code for the gate ,you cant just turn up as they book you in and take your money online although they do give an option of putting cash in envelope and posting through clubhouse door ,train line at rear but not that frequent so didn't bother us although the kids going to school on their scooters and coming down the bridge ramp was quiet noisy at 8am. Nice 10 min walk through park into town centre with plenty of shops and supermarkets. Five minutes more and your are on the promenade.
arfcmotorhom@gmail.com Brian or Wyn.
Tel: 01970 623800

krissovo
Craic'er
Subject:

Re: Aberystwyth rugby club

· 
Posted: 14.10.2021  ·  #2
A couple of years ago I stayed at Llandaff Rugby club with my wife for a weekend as a stop over before we got the ferry home. They were great hosts but I promised myself never to stay in a Welsh rugby club again because they were far too good hosts! On the 2nd night we were invited to a club quiz night, I can remember the first round of questions and waking up the next morning next to the fence under a tree feeling terrible but everything else imbetween is a blur.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.