panda
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Concerto 255
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 9 spd Auto
Subject:

360 Birds Eye View Camera

· 
Posted: 06.09.2021  ·  #1
Anyone here using one of these systems on their Motorhome? They seem the biz indeed if quite pricey also. Seems to be a good few on the market varying in price from DIY to Pro installs....Definitely on my want/Santy list O-)

Liked by: CHAUSSON, Doc, ntg

Floorman
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: 360 Birds Eye View Camera

· 
Posted: 06.09.2021  ·  #2
My car has got a 360* camera system fitted as standard, it is great. Parking in a box is a cinch as you can clearly see the white lines on both sides as well as front and rear so you just position your vehicle within the box. If you are manoeuvring around a very tight corner you can watch your wheels against the kerb etc. Front camera is wide angle so you can see more than you normally would through the windscreen. I can imagine the system would be great on a Motorhome.

Liked by: panda

panda
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Concerto 255
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 9 spd Auto
Subject:

Re: 360 Birds Eye View Camera

· 
Posted: 07.09.2021  ·  #3
Quote by Floorman

My car has got a 360* camera system fitted as standard, it is great. Parking in a box is a cinch as you can clearly see the white lines on both sides as well as front and rear so you just position your vehicle within the box. If you are manoeuvring around a very tight corner you can watch your wheels against the kerb etc. Front camera is wide angle so you can see more than you normally would through the windscreen. I can imagine the system would be great on a Motorhome.

We recently had a customer in with a 360 system in their car...Brilliant! As you say...would be fantastic in a Motorhome 👍

Liked by: Floorman

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.