My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Re: In France Currently?

· 
Posted: 14.08.2021  ·  #41
Quote by mad max

Quote by ntg

What a load of bollox ,if people learned to drive they would not need signs .

I think its amed at cyclists and padestrians more than other drivers Norman, (but I may be wrong)

Cyclists? Well that is another storey.
This morning I was in a traffic jam for about 4 miles, and what was the problem?
A bunch of lycra clad athletes doing about 10mph on their bicycles and taking complete control of the twisty road, now what tax and insurance were they paying?

Liked by: CHAUSSON, eirebus, mad max, panda, Paul mcg, sprinter, +deleted user

panda
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Concerto 255
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 9 spd Auto
Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.08.2021  ·  #42
Are they not supposed to cycle in single file? Ive a pain in me nether regions with the lycia brigade blocking the roads having a 5 way abrest chit chat at 25kms an hour

Liked by: CHAUSSON, eirebus, ntg, Paul mcg, +deleted user

TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.08.2021  ·  #43
Quote by toss43

Here at the moment. Very very hot in the South. Same all over I think. Everywhere very busy. All French, few Belgium. have
not seen a NI or Southern van in 6 weeks. Everybody seems to be going about their business as usual. We are keeping
to ourselves and actually trying to avoid people but have not experienced any difficulties what so ever. Fingers crossed.
For anybody thinking of coming we have had no hassle both in leaving Ireland or arriving in France. We used Irish Ferries
and were the only van on the boat but everything well organised to keep people safe.
Mike

Toss
What did you do about Covid. What is France looking for when you enter the country?

TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.08.2021  ·  #44
Boat booked with Irish Ferries. Happy enough with the price but they stung me for€42. I paid £240 off the fare with Tesco vouchers but instead of taking the Euro equivalent off they took €240 off. My receipt shows the overpayment so hope I get a refund

Liked by: ntg, panda

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: van conversion
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.08.2021  ·  #45
make sure you time your pcr tests for return jouney for a weekday because a lot if not all the clinics in europe are private and only open only on weekdays ,just in case the return is on a tuesday for example and you go on a weekend day for tests ,

relay racer
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: van conversion
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 15.08.2021  ·  #46
Quote by TommyS

Quote by toss43

Here at the moment. Very very hot in the South. Same all over I think. Everywhere very busy. All French, few Belgium. have
not seen a NI or Southern van in 6 weeks. Everybody seems to be going about their business as usual. We are keeping
to ourselves and actually trying to avoid people but have not experienced any difficulties what so ever. Fingers crossed.
For anybody thinking of coming we have had no hassle both in leaving Ireland or arriving in France. We used Irish Ferries
and were the only van on the boat but everything well organised to keep people safe.
Mike

Toss
What did you do about Covid. What is France looking for when you enter the country?

if your double vaccined with the ni covid app you ok, but if you have children theyll need a clear pcr test ,same for return plus locator form ,after the 16th (tomorrow )theres no isolation on return ,but aways check gov.ie when your away, well done for getting away

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.