hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Perseverance

· 
Posted: 17.02.2021  ·  #1
Tomorrow around noon the new mars lander perseverance will land on Mars ,this rover is full of all the best that nasa can put into it ,even a helicopter,it will take samples load then into flasks and deposit them on the surface to be collected at a later date by another rover which will load them Ito a small rocket to be sent back to Earth ,these are great times to be alive I only wish I was 10 years younger ,soon man will once again set foot on the moon ,wonder what great ideas the conspiracy people will come up with it’s time ,can’t wait 🌖🌎🚀

TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Re: Perseverance

· 
Posted: 17.02.2021  ·  #2
:happy: The best conspiracy theorists are the Flat Earthers. They have some weird and wonderful ideas. One of them alleged that he nearly fell off once :happy:

petereire
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: autoquest 270
Base Vehicle: Talbot express
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.02.2021  ·  #3
yep didnt u hear??? the moon is flat as well and hung as a disc :)

tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.02.2021  ·  #4
Quote by petereire

yep didnt u hear??? the moon is flat as well and hung as a disc :)

I just read that too quickly, I thought it said the moon was fat and well hung! I need to get out more.....🤭

Liked by: petereire

sootyrex
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Elddis
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 17.02.2021  ·  #5
Quote by hillton9

Tomorrow around noon the new mars lander perseverance will land on Mars ,this rover is full of all the best that nasa can put into it ,even a helicopter,it will take samples load then into flasks and deposit them on the surface to be collected at a later date by another rover which will load them Ito a small rocket to be sent back to Earth ,these are great times to be alive I only wish I was 10 years younger ,soon man will once again set foot on the moon ,wonder what great ideas the conspiracy people will come up with it’s time ,can’t wait 🌖🌎🚀

It’s worth signing up for Apple TV to watch their space drama / adventure called ‘for all mankind’ . Binge watched it last weekend. The imagine a world where the Russians landed first, and Ted Kennedy became president. Visually amazing

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.02.2021  ·  #6
hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #7
Watched the landing of perseverance last night ,it never fails to amaze me what man can do billions of parts billions of codes even when we have covid we can still be consumed by what the human race can do I listened to every second of the landing and watching the people at nasa I don’t think that they were ever in doubt that it would fail ,can’t wait the see the live footage of the decent and for the first time in human history to hear the sounds from another world

Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 19.02.2021  ·  #8
I was watching it live and just as it was reaching the start of the 7 minutes of terror I got an urgent call to go help my father with his laptop that had frozen in the middle of a mandatory course he was doing. I ran next door, sorted it and came back just in time to to see all the NASA folk fist bumping and a photo of the surface of Mars... Of all the 7 minutes to have to be called away! Raging! 🤬 Glad it all went well. Looking forward to seeing the mini helicopter in action now.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.