Anxious to see the world

Krispyjet
Craic'er
Subject:

Anxious to see the world

· 
Posted: 27.01.2021  ·  #1
Before the new year, I had a lot of plans going forward this year. But lately, there's delay one after the other. I feel anxious and grumpy as I was supposed to travel next week but I don't think it's happening. The people I'm going with backed out and it just made me mad. I don't want to go alone. I feel like I'm having anxiety. I couldn't sleep well. Anyone talk to me, please.

Albert the Talbot
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Pilote Galaxy 92
Base Vehicle: Sprinter
Subject:

Re: Anxious to see the world

· 
Posted: 27.01.2021  ·  #2
I think we all have travel issues so your not alone. Normally I’d be getting ready for a month in the south of Spain but due to the circumstances I didn’t even let the thought enter my head this year.
I won’t be thinking on planning anything till this crisis is over because it would play on my mind.
In relation to anxiety may I suggest a brisk walk a couple of times a week and maybe some video/phone calls you your friends or family.
Trust me most of us are p###ed off but it’s out of our control.
Keep safe and keep well

The Rambler
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle: Vauxhall Movano 2.5 CDTI
Subject:

Re: Anxious to see the world

· 
Posted: 27.01.2021  ·  #3
Don't be thinking about travelling at this time Krispyjet. Sorry if you don't want to hear it but trust me, if you go anywhere you will end up far more anxious. I can see why your friends pulled out.

Do you have Netflix? If so check out https://www.headspace.com/netflix

Liked by: CHAUSSON, GMAC, Stacks

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.