heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Wildax Europa
Base Vehicle: 2015 Renault Master
Subject:

Tracker help please

· 
Posted: 29.10.2020  ·  #1
Have changed my phone and my daughter cleared my old one and dumbo here forgot to make a note of the message you have to send, seem to remember it had a 666666
Any one help me out
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Min…%3A2334524

hymer524
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer 524
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

Re: Tracker help please

· 
Posted: 29.10.2020  ·  #2
Would Any of these codes be any help to you..?

Step 3.
GF07 GPS tracker commands and setting

1. Binding Master Control Number
Editing SMS "000" with mobile phone and sending it to GF07 GPS tracker number, then replying to a short message from mobile phone: [Set: Binding + Master Control Number].

2. Separate audio recording
Editing SMS "555" and send to GF07 GPS tracker number, it will reply a text message on mobile phone later: [Snd: recording has begun].

3. Sound monitoring
Editing SMS "666" with the mobile phone and send it to GF07 GPS tracker number, and later return a short message: [DT: sound monitoring has been successfully set, and the alarm phone calls back].

When the sound around GF07 GPS tracker is greater than 40dB, GF07 GPS tracker will automatically call the preset mobile phone number.

4. GPS track
Using the mobile phone to edit short message "777" and send it to GF07 GPS tracker number. Later, it will reply a Chinese geographical position and Google Map link. When you click this link, the location map and text will appear, which will make the location
5. Sound around tracker inquiry

Dialing the number of the card in GF07 GPS tracker directly, and then you can hear the sound around GF07 GPS tracker in a few seconds.

Note: GF07 GPS tracker will not emit any sound and light in the inquiry.

6. Positioning trajectory
Using mobile phone to edit SMS "102" and send it to GF07 GPS tracker number. Later, it will reply [account and logs on to the website (It is free), which needs to operate on a computer platform, you can check the real time position.

7. Delete memory card content:
Editing SMS "445" with mobile phone and send it to alarm locator number, It will reply a message [ TF, clean up successfully, current capacity ].

8. Check GF07 Mini GPS tracker status:
Edit short message "888" to alarm locator number by mobile phone, and reply to a short message later: [All functions of host turn on or off battery capacity binding number, signal strength, boot frequency, GPRS TF card capacity, etc.].

9. Reboot and reset the GF07 Mini GPS tracker
Reboot: Edit the SMS "999" by mobile phone and send it to GF07 GPS tracker number, and wait for 1 minute to recover successfully.

Reset: Edit the short message "444" with the mobile phone and send it to GF07 GPS tracker number, then reply a message later, [Reset: all tasks have been canceled].
Battery level query and indicator

There is battery information in every locate reply message. Turning on the GF07, the indicator light will turn off after 4 times of flash. When the power is low, the indicator will blink fast.

heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.10.2020  ·  #3
Thanks Tom will give it a go but it does not look familiar, think it was much simpler
o.O :up:

TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 29.10.2020  ·  #4
The default is usually 123456

heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 30.10.2020  ·  #5
Thanks for all the help the original seller has now kindly come back with a manual link so all sorted
David

Liked by: eirebus

brenlixnaw
My Motorhome: hymer starline 680
Base Vehicle: mercedes 416
Subject:

tracker

· 
Posted: 30.10.2020  ·  #6
Quote by heanorboy

Have changed my phone and my daughter cleared my old one and dumbo here forgot to make a note of the message you have to send, seem to remember it had a 666666
Any one help me out

have you found this tracker useful i dont really feel i need one but we can never be confident and at this price i recon why not

heanorboy
Eat's Sleep's craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 30.10.2020  ·  #7
Can not say found it to be useful, thank goodness, but it does respond quickly when you ask it where it is which is all I wanted it for.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.