tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Jaw-droppig stupidity at Eyeries

· 
Posted: 27.08.2020  ·  #1
At any site, we all tend to notice arrivals and departures... here's an update from Eyeries.
Yesterday afternoon, a MH arrived and pitched next to a van already here. Three people from each then appeared and all hugged and embraced each other. No masks, no distancing.
An hour later, two cars appeared, one Irish, one N.I. They headed straight for another MH, and around eight passengers, young and older, all got out to meet the couple staying. Every single person embraced every other person, no masks, no distancing.
Now this morning, three more vans have appeared, everybody out, meeting and greeting, no masks, no distancing.
I'm sorry to knock other campers, but what we have seen here takes stupidity to a whole new level.
It's shocking to see the latest infection figures, then to watch this moronic disregard of Covid safety rules.
We're heading for lock-down, and people like this must take some of the blame.
If any of the above-mentioned are on MH Craic, and read this.... shame on you. We have a daughter on the front line, we wouldn't have the heart to tell her what we saw.

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Jaw-droppig stupidity at Eyeries

· 
Posted: 27.08.2020  ·  #2
They think because they're outdoors they're safe , I seen a queue for an ice-cream van ,10 people in a 10ft queue 😠

Gavster
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: LMC Liberty 630R (LHD)
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.5 TD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.08.2020  ·  #3
I was at Carlingford yesterday in the car for a quick visit and although it was good to see the adventure centre kayaking activities running I thought it was strange to see 3-4 in a kayak as normal and all bunched up before heading out. About 30 plus folk in all. Assume it is similar in the changing rooms. No embracing I assume though!

Liked by: +deleted user

Diarmaid82
Subject:

· 
Posted: 31.08.2020  ·  #4
Some people have very short memories unfortunately. They actually can’t remember how bad it was from March to whenever the full lockdown ended.

Jayocash
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.09.2020  ·  #5
I was to attend an event there last weekend, I decided not to travel due to covid restrictions, I believe the event went ahead as planned.

Liked by: tony glenn

tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.09.2020  ·  #6
We must have witnessed the first arrivals then. You made the right decision!

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.