My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Re: Cong Camping

· 
Posted: 26.07.2020  ·  #42
Quote by daz28

Quote by Ally

Would you like to submit that to Motorhome Parking Ireland app? Or I can add it if you wish?

I don't mind , but I am not sure where I stand legally or with local council, Some ppl say i have to be registered and have insurance. To me its having a few friends around for the craic and maybe earn afew bob for charity.
If you think it will be OK then i would be grateful if you can add it somewhere thanks.

Hi Daryl good luck with your proposal and forget about big brother, you are offering a service which is much appreciated within the motorhoming fraternity.
The proceeds could not be going to a better cause,we will call with you when in that area.👍👍👍

Liked by: daz28, Geri, panda, Paul mcg

spatuladad123
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.08.2020  ·  #43
Sorry folks, haven't been on here for a while, there was just my daughter and her friend with the trailer tent, with electricity. Still think 45 euros per night is a bit steep!

Liked by: Mark&Wendy, ntg

mad max
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 01.08.2020  ·  #44
Quote by spatuladad123

Still think 45 euros per night is a bit steep!

Agree with you there 👍🏻👍🏻

Liked by: ntg, Trevcor

kevinmoore
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Benimar 494 Tessoro
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Cong AUGUST BH

· 
Posted: 11.08.2020  ·  #45
We stayed in Cong for the bank holiday, 2 people plus MH and electricity. €35/night, which I thought was a bit steep. When we arrived, we were shown to our spot, pitch no.1, hard standing, but with no room- just like a marked-out carpark space. We couldn’t even put the chairs out front except for while we were using them as there were two vans in the spaces behind us and we had to leave access room. Although the site was nice, and the people friendly, we felt that effectively we were paying €35/night for the privilege of a car park space with power, and access to grey/black waste. I appreciate that we could have used the showers etc but at the present time we are using our own facilities as much as possible, for our sake and for others. I don’t mind paying for the services, and I don’t begrudge them charging, but I felt that the space we were allocated for the money was too steep. It was like a decent Aire in France, but at about 3 times the price.

flans van
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 11.08.2020  ·  #46
I would have have asked for a better pitch. Same as been allocated a room in a hotel that you are not happy with.
The same thing happen to us last year. Didnt accept what they offered and we got to pick our pitch that we were happy with. Means we have Happy memories and will go back again. I always think its better to complain at the time even though my husband growls but in the end he agrees with me 🤗

Liked by: samih

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 12.08.2020  ·  #47
Quote by flans van

I always think its better to complain at the time even though my husband growls but in the end he agrees with me 🤗

Emily that is John's way of having an easy life.😅
Gee s that is me in the sh i t. 😂

Liked by: Ally, flans van, sprinter

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.