tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Redbarn

· 
Posted: 09.08.2020  ·  #1
We're off for a week, nothing dramatic, just in and around Dungarvan and making our first visit to Frank's Field (if there's room!)
Looking at an earlier Charlie and Me video, it seems outside chairs and tables etc aren't allowed....is that still the case? Just checking in advance rather than break any rules etc.

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Redbarn

· 
Posted: 09.08.2020  ·  #2
Quote by tony glenn

We're off for a week, nothing dramatic, just in and around Dungarvan and making our first visit to Frank's Field (if there's room!)
Looking at an earlier Charlie and Me video, it seems outside chairs and tables etc aren't allowed....is that still the case? Just checking in advance rather than break any rules etc.

when i was there s few weeks ago wind breakers and tables and chairs on nearly every pitch, quite s few people pulled back a bit from the hedge leaving a nice little space for a table and chairs. with a wind breaker to one side.

Liked by: panda

tony glenn
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Europeo
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Redbarn

· 
Posted: 09.08.2020  ·  #3
Thanks for the update, much appreciated. Apparently, the sun shines upon the righteous.... hopefully it might make an exception in our case!

Liked by: eirebus, sprinter, +deleted user

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.