Paying to empty WC in Campsites

Eoin Fitz
Subject:

Paying to empty WC in Campsites

· 
Posted: 30.06.2020  ·  #1
Does anyone know if you can simply turn up at an Irish campsite, and pay to empty your chemical toilet, and refill your water tank ?
We did this a few times in the UK, and most sites had a fixed charge, up to £5 if I remember correctly.

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Paying to empty WC in Campsites

· 
Posted: 30.06.2020  ·  #2
Mostly no, a lot of them are greedy and don't have the business sense to see it as another means to make money. Some do.

Liked by: panda, sprinter

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

Re: Paying to empty WC in Campsites

· 
Posted: 30.06.2020  ·  #3
Quote by Eoin Fitz

Does anyone know if you can simply turn up at an Irish campsite, and pay to empty your chemical toilet, and refill your water tank ?
We did this a few times in the UK, and most sites had a fixed charge, up to £5 if I remember correctly.

This year especially I would say that would be a definite no due to the present pandemic.
If what I hear is correct campsites are laying down a minimum stay and they say this is to reduce the turnover of people coming and going.
Of course greed will also be in play,either pay through the nose in some cases or they will ignore you.
There are other places to empty your loo and get water.

Liked by: panda, sprinter

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.