Subject:

latest email from Brittany Ferries

· 
Posted: 26.06.2020  ·  #1
latest email

Welcome aboard!
Passenger services resume from 29 June
Dear Customer,

In recent months we’ve really missed hosting passengers and have been limited to freight only services, helping transport vital goods between the four countries we serve. After weeks of planning and following a close watch on European travel restrictions we are delighted to now announce the staggered resumption of passenger sailings to France & Spain beginning as early as next Monday, 29 June.
We’re more than ready to welcome you and have been busy implementing a range of measures to ensure safe travel for all aboard including the initial reduction in the number of passengers we'll carry on each sailing. As travel restarts across the globe we'll all be looking for both open and personal space and this is something we can offer in abundance on board our ships.

We look forward to sailing safely together soon.

Liked by: AdiH, Ally, GMAC

AdiH
AdiH
My Motorhome: Challenger
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: latest email from Brittany Ferries

· 
Posted: 26.06.2020  ·  #2
Great news!

Now we just need the government to lift non-essential travel restrictions and 14 day self isolation on return.

Liked by: Ally, GMAC, Marbeth

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.06.2020  ·  #3
Looks like the 14 day quarantine is going to be lifted for France/ Spain but can be reintroduced with little warning

Liked by: GMAC, panda

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.06.2020  ·  #4
I am hoping for a similar easing by the Uk govt withdrawing the essential travel only edict as it would appear travel insurance (other than E111 ) would not be valid until then.
We are due abroad again 21st Aug to 23rd sept. I assume that if the travel advisory is lifted and we go, that travel insurance would be honoured if a further lockdown was implemented and travel reduced to essential only again for the remainder of our trip or travel home.

Davy

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.06.2020  ·  #5
How will we fare out if there's a local lockdown and we miss the ferry and how does Brxxxt affect the E 111 cover there's so many variables 😠😠

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.