Turn off heater under drivers seat

scarey
My Motorhome: Chanson flash
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 jtd
Subject:

Heater

· 
Posted: 22.06.2020  ·  #1
Dose anyone know how to turn off heater from engine under drivers seat on 2006 fiat chasson flash 8

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

Re: Heater

· 
Posted: 22.06.2020  ·  #2
I had a Chausson on a Fiat Ducato jtd and don't remember a heater under the front seat, sorry can't help

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #3
Quote by CHAUSSON

I had a Chausson on a Fiat Ducato jtd and don't remember a heater under the front seat, sorry can't help

Same here with an 05 Chausson

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #4
Looking at a French forum, posters speak about a push button on the dashboard. I would expect it to be within reach of the driver.
My Rapido has a separate little control panel with two knobs, one for temperature control and the other for the fan on/off. Chausson might, as the posts say, have a simple on/off push button without temp control.

kabundi
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Harmony 680G
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290 2.3L 130bhp
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #5
https://www.gmcrvparts.com/product-p/g72r8415.htm

This shows an arrangement similar to what was fitted on my Rapido. The hot water was teed into the the engine pipework system at the back of the engine with the pipe work routed down the back of the engine and under the MH floor, then rising through the floor to an under seat locker.

The heater control knob which required turning through about 270 degrees was fitted to the dash on the RHS of the steering wheel. It had a steel wire to control the heater valve fitted close to the tee on the pipework.

Suggest looking for the pipework under the bonnet; you may be able to trace the control knob from the valve.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #6
On my mobilvetta on ducato chassis, it is a switch beside the fan speed switch for the heating

Elmo
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Chausson Flash 05 called "Wally"
Base Vehicle: 2007 Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.06.2020  ·  #7
I have a Chausson and im not sure about a heater under the driver seat but there is a heater between the rear seats and it is fed from under the drivers seat. There is a button on the dash on the right, just above the ashtray. Have a small led that comes on when the fan is on.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.