Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

motorhome wanted adverts

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #1
Getting a bit concerned at the amount of "wanted" adverts appearing for Motorhomes. Please be aware that sellers can also be scammed, not just buyers!

kabundi
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Harmony 680G
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290 2.3L 130bhp
Subject:

Re: motorhome wanted adverts

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #2
Dropped into Thompson Leisure tonight.

Stock well done from before lockdown, only got about 40 vans on the sales yard, probably slightly more new vans than second hand. Seem to have sold a lot over last three months.

Liked by: Ally

baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

· 
Posted: 23.06.2020  ·  #3
Quote by Ally

Getting a bit concerned at the amount of "wanted" adverts appearing for Motorhomes. Please be aware that sellers can also be scammed, not just buyers!

A couple of years ago I was talking to a chap who sold a caravan for €7k. He met the seller in Portlaoise and exchanged the caravan for cash.
It turned out the €7k was counterfeit and the buyer's car had false number plates. Needless to say, he never saw the caravan again and 'money' he got for it was as useful as wallpaper.

Liked by: Ally, eirebus

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.06.2020  ·  #4
Quote by kabundi

Dropped into Thompson Leisure tonight.

Stock well done from before lockdown, only got about 40 vans on the sales yard, probably slightly more new vans than second hand. Seem to have sold a lot over last three months.

My brother bought one from them in February , he's seriously less than happy with it ,has yet to see how their after sales will deal with it , Covid delays on returning it and doesn't know how this will affect warranty given

Liked by: Ally, ntg

JMAC
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 24.06.2020  ·  #5
Quote by eirebus

My brother bought one from them in February , he's seriously less than happy with it ,has yet to see how their after sales will deal with it , Covid delays on returning it and doesn't know how this will affect warranty given

Their after sales is non-existent. If it hadn't of been for LTS we would've had nothing done through warranty.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.