StrandCampingDoonbeg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: mobilvetta mh 85
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

Am I bored?

· 
Posted: 27.03.2020  ·  #1
I was asked by a friend of mine from Cornwall if I am bored. What am I up to?

My reply, Yesterday I spent 4 hours cleaning the laundry, today will be spent scarifying and raking the grass, followed by cutting it, tomorrow more grass cutting, weather looks good next week so some exterior painting, then trim some hedges and bushes. Then cut the grass yes again why the f*ck does it grow so quick, rainy day ahead - deep clean the shower block, then it stops raining and it’s sunny, oh crap I’ll have to cut the grass again.

I explained that I have spent months of not having to do anything. But now that I’m back with or without customers in doesn’t make to much difference, there’s always plenty to do. Which in a way is great it keeps my mind of all the other crazy stuff going on.

Keep busy people keep occupied it keeps your mind off the other stuff you have very little control over.

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Am I bored?

· 
Posted: 27.03.2020  ·  #2
I don't cut the grass only a strip on the road side, the postman cuts the other 1/2 acre, spent a full day cutting firewood
I did refoof and felted the garden shed (the new roof has been sitting there since November) ow more firewood to cut ip. Susie is now out creosoteing the shed and fence.next project is to put larch t&g on the gable of the stone house, and finish the cladding, with the weather so good trying to do all the outside work, if this keeps going
might even get my stone house finished by the summer

I

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Am I bored?

· 
Posted: 27.03.2020  ·  #3
Mark&Wendy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Roller team 707
Base Vehicle: 2016 Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.03.2020  ·  #4
Very tidy job.

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 27.03.2020  ·  #5
This virus is killing my social life by this I mean when the enemy was at work I could do a few hours around the house go for a doze make my dinner have a few stout in the Motorhome have another doze scratch myself or an hour watch some tv then make the supper for her coming home NOW she’s working from home I was out at 9.00 this morning clearing the yard cutting firewood clearing out the garage and loads of other jobs things I don’t want to do ,feck it feck it and feck it again

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.