Floorman
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

The Lake District in Cumbria

· 
Posted: 25.03.2020  ·  #1
From tomorrow morning Cumbria Police will be stopping caravaners and Motorhomes and sending them home, this may well be rolled out in other areas, so going out in your van may not be the best idea. STAY AT HOME.

jacktherev
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Adria Vision
Base Vehicle: Renault
Subject:

Re: The Lake District in Cumbria

· 
Posted: 25.03.2020  ·  #2
Quote by Floorman

From tomorrow morning Cumbria Police will be stopping caravaners and Motorhomes and sending them home, this may well be rolled out in other areas, so going out in your van may not be the best idea. STAY AT HOME.

The sooner the better for everyone.

Liked by: Floorman

sootyrex
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Elddis
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: The Lake District in Cumbria

· 
Posted: 25.03.2020  ·  #3
I’m lucky that I can work from home. Every day I am on virtual calls with a lot of people from all over the world, and I’m doing it from the van in the Back yard. It’s also a chance for people to talk and not feel isolated. You know ,,. We could all sit in our vans at home one night and have a virtual call and a drink together :). I have been enjoying the camping crew podcasts, and I have not watched any of their you tube videos yet, and I am looking forward to sit in the van and imagine myself travelling to those places in the future, not as good as travelling of course,

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.