R&N
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Lyseo 700 TD Auto
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Fiat Ducato Heating

· 
Posted: 03.03.2020  ·  #1
We have an Burstner automatic on a fiat Ducato base. It is a RH drive and fiat have made no provision for allowing the heat to get to drivers feet when the foot rest, in place of clutch pedal, is fitted. The passenger side is fitted with a duct which would direct the hot air to the drivers side if it had been LH drive. I have been in touch with Fiat, through our supplier to get a fix sorted. I will update if we get any response. Anyone else with a Fiat ducato automatic RH drive with this issue.

Liked by: Ally, Chevy g20

Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

Re: Fiat Ducato Heating

· 
Posted: 03.03.2020  ·  #2
I have a 2002 Ducato, LH drive manual transmission, with the same problem. All the heat goes to drivers side, which I don't want, and Mrs Dipper sits there with cold feet and a frozen look on her face. :o I'll be keeping a close watch on this topic, hopefully someone will come up with a solution.

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2020  ·  #3
Quote by Flipperdipper

I have a 2002 Ducato, LH drive manual transmission, with the same problem. All the heat goes to drivers side, which I don't want, and Mrs Dipper sits there with cold feet and a frozen look on her face. :o I'll be keeping a close watch on this topic, hopefully someone will come up with a solution.

Leave her at home 🤪🤪

Liked by: panda

Flipperdipper
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: HOBBY 600
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.03.2020  ·  #4
Quote by Daffysparks

Leave her at home 🤪🤪

Doesn't always work. :P

Liked by: panda, sprinter, +deleted user

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.