<BM>
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Superbrig
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: M50 Toll

· 
Posted: 30.01.2020  ·  #2
Unfortunately, the only changes we're likely to see on the M50 Toll will be demand management measures, most likely more tolling points. No review of tolls will come up with any other outcome and no changes will happen without a review.

Probably best not to do anything to precipitate a review.

Liked by: sprinter

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

M50 Toll

· 
Posted: 30.01.2020  ·  #3
Quote by <BM>

Unfortunately, the only changes we're likely to see on the M50 Toll will be demand management measures, most likely more tolling points. No review of tolls will come up with any other outcome and no changes will happen without a review.

The only change will be that the Government will get the money instead of the toll company, the only reason we have Barrier free tolling was to stop the congestion at the booths and they were told if the did not get rid of them the Government would build a new bridge beside the toll one, with free access.

<BM>
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Superbrig
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: M50 Toll

· 
Posted: 30.01.2020  ·  #4
Quote by sprinter

Quote by <BM>

The only change will be that the Government will get the money instead of the toll company, the only reason we have Barrier free tolling was to stop the congestion at the booths and they were told if the did not get rid of them the Government would build a new bridge beside the toll one, with free access.

Government already get the money, M50 Toll company was bought out years ago.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.