Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Tullamore Tradfest

· 
Posted: 10.01.2020  ·  #1
As part of our preparations for Tullamore TradFest 2020 we are looking into the possibility of providing a designated area with access to water and power for camper vans/caravans. To get an idea of how feasible this is we need to get an indication of how many camper vans/mobile homes we would need to cater for. If you intend on bringing a camper van/caravan to Tullamore this April AND would pay for access to a designated with water and power please contact us via this page or emailing tullamoretradfest@gmail.com

https://www.tullamoretradfest.com/

Motorhomecraic If we get enough interest the designated site is within a 5min walk of town centre with plenty of activities and music to enjoy for the weekend (eg, we only have 3 events with an entry free, there was 80hours of music to enjoy and two days of different activities free of charge last year and this will increase next April)

Liked by: hector2015

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

Re: Tullamore Tradfest

· 
Posted: 10.01.2020  ·  #2
Doesn't seem to be any mention of Black waste, which would be the most important

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.02.2020  ·  #3
Hi guys don’t know if you seen our reply to our original post regarding motor homes. Unfortunately the local organisation that was to provide the motor home area has pulled out due to insurance issues. We the committee are still working hard on an alternative. Apologies and thanks for your patience.

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.02.2020  ·  #4
This insurance thing in ROI is wrecking everything. An event I organised last year is in doubt this year as the landowners insurance want crazy money on top of his existing insurance and on top of our clubs public liability insurance for meets... and that’s only for us to park for 2 nights.
Litigation is wrecking community initiative.

Liked by: Ally, ntg

eirebus
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Dethleffs Advantage
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.3
Subject:

· 
Posted: 26.02.2020  ·  #5
And successive governments are doing nothing to fix the problem,they had to bail out the childcare industry already

Liked by: Garry

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.