125 Honda Forza & Trailer

spatuladad123
Love's the Craic
Subject:

125 Honda Forza & Trailer

· 
Posted: 02.01.2020  ·  #1

Friends of ours bought this scooter new in July 2017 , trailer also new, done a couple of hundred miles on it , then went back to a quad. I bought it off them . The trailer is 'tailored' to the scooter and a cross bar drops neatly across onto the handgrips of the scooter and then secured with two pins. It was easily towed around the mountains of France for one trip last year , but wasn't used much. It is still registered in Sligo as I never bothered ' importing ' it to N Ireland. At the moment is is undercover in the garage for the winter but I put it on here in case anyone is thinking of getting an outfit to tow for this coming season, if so drop me a line and I'll get some photos etc, but really the scooter and trailer are just like new. Google up the Honda Forza and you will see it's one of the best , best MPG. fastest, ABS Brakes, Stop Start tech., etc but also most expensive. Haven't fixed a price yet but probably about 4000 euros.

Liked by: CHAUSSON, +deleted user

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.