Eyore
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Homebuilt Campervan.
Base Vehicle: Citroen Relay
Subject:

Peace and Quiet!

· 
Posted: 05.10.2019  ·  #1
Parked up happily on the pier at Liscannor,enjoying the view,listening to classical music and having a drink as you do.
No one else around till an A class parks 10m ahead of us,view gone.Sure not to worry it will be dark soon anyway. Ypur man heads to the pub.Next thing,an engine noise, an automatic generator fires up whick sounds like a lawnmower.🤨
I am definitely getting old and cranky.

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Peace and Quiet!

· 
Posted: 05.10.2019  ·  #2
A spud in the exhaust would solve that, more them cranky,

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Peace and Quiet!

· 
Posted: 05.10.2019  ·  #3
Getting old and cranky myself. But only at those, who seem to be increasing in numbers, who think it's ok to take another man's work and use it as their own.

Then again it was sure too happen, these guys who are accused of stealing a FB group of the man that stole mine(not the same one and not my accusation), have now also stole our work and passing it off as their own.

This time however we left traps in the map, never mind the blatantly obvious copyright wording.
This time I am pursuing this all the way, Google have been contacted about the copy right infringement and my solicitor will be contacted next week.

It seems some are not happy unless they are taking from other people. It disheartens me that these people are fellow Motorhomers, who should really be respectful of each other.

Sorry I hijacked your topic a bit 😇

P.s. it never was the App map. It was the map made by MHC members from 2011-2015

TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.10.2019  ·  #4
Ally it’s good to let it out. Eyore, I have a built in genny that I use sparingly and only in daylight hours. It’s mainly used for her indoors drying her hair. I have another post on here about using it on an Aire at Les Menuires when we were skiing during the afternoon to charge my batteries and was approached by a German gentleman who complained about the noise. As all the hook ups were being used it was the only way to charge my batteries and I told him so. Not willing to have a row I switched it off. He came back later and offered to share his hook up with me and we came to an arrangement about payment. Wonder why your guys generator came on as he has just arrived and his engine should have charged them

ntg
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Autotrail
Base Vehicle: Comanche
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.10.2019  ·  #5
Quote by Ally

Getting old and cranky myself. But only at those, who seem to be increasing in numbers, who think it's ok to take another man's work and use it as their own.

Then again it was sure too happen, these guys who are accused of stealing a FB group of the man that stole mine(not the same one and not my accusation), have now also stole our work and passing it off as their own.

This time however we left traps in the map, never mind the blatantly obvious copyright wording.
This time I am pursuing this all the way, Google have been contacted about the copy right infringement and my solicitor will be contacted next week.

It seems some are not happy unless they are taking from other people. It disheartens me that these people are fellow Motorhomers, who should really be respectful of each other.

P.s. it never was the App map. It was the map made by MHC members from 2011-2015

Ally this is probably nothing more than you would expect from these two pillocks, one is dumb and the other is dumber.
I hope you are successful in your efforts to bring this to a successful end.

JJF
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: MotorhomeCraic.com
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.10.2019  ·  #6
Quote by ntg

Quote by Ally

Ally this is probably nothing more than you would expect from these two pillocks, one is dumb and the other is dumber.
I hope you are successful in your efforts to bring this to a successful end.

I concur.
I would think that copying ones achievement is about as good of flattery as one could hope for.
Stay strong, do your own thing and success is a fore gone conclusion.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.