Germany etc

Euro 3 engine

Daffysparks

Subject:

Germany etc

· 
Posted: 02.10.2019  ·  #1
Looking at doing the land bridge this year and heading for Germany and wherever. Only thing looking at the green zone app, there seems to be a huge amount of cities there, quite a few I’d like to see, that are permanently a no go for euro 3 engines, we have a 2004 ducato 2.8jtd. If this is correct, I’d say that I would knock that idea on the head. Anyone have any experience of this

rebbyvid
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: TRIBUTE T615 SPORT
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT
Subject:

Re: Germany etc

· 
Posted: 02.10.2019  ·  #2
davetherave
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Compass Avantgarde
Base Vehicle: Peugeot Boxer
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.10.2019  ·  #3
Quote by Daffysparks

Looking at doing the land bridge this year and heading for Germany and wherever. Only thing looking at the green zone app, there seems to be a huge amount of cities there, quite a few I’d like to see, that are permanently a no go for euro 3 engines, we have a 2004 ducato 2.8jtd. If this is correct, I’d say that I would knock that idea on the head. Anyone have any experience of this

Am I right in saying that there are no restrictions in Europe if I have a euro 6 engine?

rebbyvid
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: TRIBUTE T615 SPORT
Base Vehicle: FORD TRANSIT
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.10.2019  ·  #4
TommyS
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: EuraMobil
Base Vehicle: Fiat
Subject:

· 
Posted: 03.10.2019  ·  #5
We have been to Germany a few times since the green zones came in. It affected us at Dusseldorff as the Aire is inside the zone. For those who can go inside it is very handy for the City. We just park outside the cities and take public transport or the scooter in.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.