Iveco 17 seater minibus conversion

Iveco minibus

markiveco
Subject:

Iveco 17 seater minibus conversion

· 
Posted: 27.08.2019  ·  #1
Hi people,
Only new to the site and just looking for some info. I'm about to convert a 17 seater iveco daily minibus. It's a 4.2 tonne gvw and is m2 category vehicle.
I have the c1 license so that's not a problem. I was just wondering regarding the vrt is there any extra complications because of it being over the 3.5 tonne in the m2 category, and do ye think this conversion would be more valuable or desirable than the 3.5 tonne version in the eyes of revenue or indeed yourselves.
Thanks in advance
Mark

CHAUSSON
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Knaus Sport Ti 700 UFB Silverline
Base Vehicle: Renault Master 150 dci Quickshift
Subject:

Re: Iveco 17 seater minibus conversion

· 
Posted: 27.08.2019  ·  #2
Don’t know what the vrt position is now, in the past anything over 3500kg had only €50 vrt but that has changed now. I am not familiar with the Iveco’s, is the 3500 a single wheel and the 4200 a twin wheel? If the single wheel have a narrower wheel arch I would prefer it as the wide ones can take up a bit of room in the conversion. Also Mini buses are difficult to fit fridge vents etc. without replacing glass with a metal panel.

<BM>
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rimor Superbrig
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Iveco 17 seater minibus conversion

· 
Posted: 27.08.2019  ·  #3
VRT is 13.5% regardless of weight for Motorhomes under current system. Old system was €50 where the unladen weight was >3,000kgs.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.