hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Bug off bog off

· 
Posted: 19.05.2019  ·  #1
After our week tour of Ireland the front off the camper looked like clusters last stand ,more dead bugs stuck to it than dead bodies from zombie apocalypse,so removing said bodies ,of to halfords for bug off ,after a good wash sprayed on the bugoff ,no bugs came off ,tried warm water and more bugoff ,still red stains from the little devils,decided to give it a break ,got out the black streak remover to remove ,you got it black streaks , and what do you know tried it on the bugs and of they came very little elbow grease required,so to get your van clear of dead insects black streak remover is best 🐝🐞🦗

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Re: Bug off bog off

· 
Posted: 19.05.2019  ·  #2
The Halfords spies will come and respray it with bugs for slagging off their super products and the warranty on the black streak product is now cancelled for using it on the wrong thing.
Sleep well I dare you.

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

Re: Bug off bog off

· 
Posted: 19.05.2019  ·  #3
Ha ha ha ,(a dersiory laugh)the black streak remover came from halfords as well ,one shall sleep tonight 😌dreaming of a bug free Motorhome 😁

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.