Share Discovery Village Lisnaskea

Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Autoroller 746
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290
Subject:

Share Discovery Village Lisnaskea

· 
Posted: 07.05.2019  ·  #1
Spent a week here during Easter 2019. The weather was fabulous with very little rain which is unusual for the wetlands of Fermanagh. My wife was a bit apprehensive about staying so long in the one place and so we brought her car in case we needed to do some sight seeing. The toilet block with single shower is inadequate for the 11 touring pitches but we purchased a week long family pass (£70) for the onsite gym which gave unlimited access to the indoor pool, (small) fitness suite and used the showers. There is no onsite shop or café (Share is missing a trick here during peak season) so we nipped into Lisnaskea (3.5 miles) for supplies mainly from Lidl. The pitches were good and most were level – I didn’t use levellers. Kids enjoyed the activities and all were keenly priced compared to other outdoor activity centers (and an absolute bargain compared to Center Parcs). Paddleboarding, sailing, canoeing and climbing wall all good. Visited Florence Court, Enniskillen and Marble Arch Caves and glad to have had the wife’s car as the road up to the caves it is still awful. Definitely worth considering Share Discovery Village especially if bringing the kids along for a short break with lots to do.
You must be logged in or your permissions are to low to see this Attachment(s).

R&N
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Lyseo 700 TD Auto
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato
Subject:

Re: Share Discovery Village Lisnaskea

· 
Posted: 08.05.2019  ·  #2
We stayed for a weekend in accommodation here about 20 + years ago, as I was organising a one-day meeting for a group with special needs and particularly suitable for our son.
We used the swimming pool and our other boys did the water sports, climbing wall. At that time there was a large dining room, as you say having a cafe here would be great, so things must have changed over the years.

How much did they charge for MH and was there EHU?

Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Autoroller 746
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.05.2019  ·  #3
Quote by R&N

How much did they charge for MH and was there EHU?

I booked a load of activities and family Gym Pass at the same time but I think the charge for camping was only £22 per night including EHU.

Betty Swollocks
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Geist
Base Vehicle: Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 10.05.2019  ·  #4
Thanks for sharing.

Both my kids spent a few days there in their last year of primary school. They loved the activities.
I wasn't aware that they were open to e public or had a campsite.

I'm gonna try to get a few days there with something to keep the kids busy.

AdiH
AdiH
My Motorhome: Challenger
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 22.06.2019  ·  #5
Only heard of this place recently. Looks fantastic for children. It also has self catering chalets as well so handy for groups.
Perhaps someone who has stayed can put it on the app?

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.