2008 Geist Spirit 598 LMC Motorhome. Transit based.

Betty Swollocks
Craic Addict
My Motorhome: Geist
Base Vehicle: Transit
Subject:

2008 Geist Spirit 598 LMC Motorhome. Transit based.

· 
Posted: 27.04.2019  ·  #1
2008 Geist Spirit 598, Ford Transit based LMC Motorhome. Rear Lounge, 4 berth, 4 seatbelts.

Ford Transit, 2.4L, 140bhp, twin rear wheel drive. 28000 miles, service history. MOT Sept 2019. Brakes and discs replaced all round only 150 miles ago. Previous owner was my sister in law who had the vehicle serviced twice by TC Commercials in Ballymoney, but never had the book stamped. The turbo was replaced as a precaution prior to selling to us.
Aircon to cab, ABS, twin airbags, electric windows. Rear camera. Towbar. Colour coded bumpers, euroliner chrome wheel trims. Transit silver foil interior screens included for front.

U shaped lounge to rear which can be used as 2 singles or very large bed area, also overcab large bed, with ladder. Fixed plus folding tables supplied. Lounge has drop down 12V TV/DVD combo and status ariel. Recently changed lighting to undercounter LEDs. Last year we had a modern carpet fitted and Orla Kiely curtains fitted.
Kitchen has sink, 3 burner gas hob with large oven/grill, 3 way fridge and extractor fan.

Washroom behind passenger seat features separate circular shower enclosure, cassette toilet and sink. Gas and mains heating.

Pop up Heki style skylight, flyscreens to door and skylight. Electric step, Fiamma habitation door handle/ security stoplock. Rear ladder, roofbars. Fiamma awning. Current habitation/ gas check certificate.

L 6.33M, W 2.32M, H3.03M. Weight 3500, payload 489KG.

This is a quality, German built motorhome.

Currently on a cherished plate, but will revert back to NJZ 8054 after sale unless the plate is a deal breaker.

Price is £24000. Located in Co Antrim.

I also have a 2010 Hyundai i10 which is used as our 2nd car on a daily basis, it is fitted with Smart-Tow braking system and will also be available. forum/topic.php?t=19298

And lastly, with the tow car in France

PM me for phone number if interested. More photos on request.

Stevie

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: 2008 Geist Spirit 598 LMC Motorhome. Transit based.

· 
Posted: 28.04.2019  ·  #2
Hope you're getting another?

essjay
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.05.2019  ·  #3
Saw it on UKGSER. Nice van - good luck with sale....

Betty Swollocks
Craic Addict
Subject:

· 
Posted: 14.05.2019  ·  #4
The GS was my only other love.

It's on Donedeal and Gumtree since the weekend. Three calls today and one low bid.

Another viewer tomorrow. I'm hoping to go to the NW200 with it, but can't commit until last minute in case it sells before then.
(Sorry Ally, that's why I've not added my name to the list)

I really fancy a wee run to the Port in it.

Betty Swollocks
Craic Addict
Subject:

· 
Posted: 18.05.2019  ·  #5
And now sold and moved to Laois.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.