baguette
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rapido 963F
Base Vehicle: Ducato 2.8 JTD Power
Subject:

Three Mobile Broad band offer

· 
Posted: 11.02.2019  ·  #1
Buying your own SEE HERE unlocked 4G/LTE router gives the option of getting a sim only deal for data. This would be particularly useful for UK/NI residents post-Brexit if free EU roaming is no longer available. In such a circumstance a local sim only data deal could be done in the country being visited.

johnnymac
Love's the Craic
My Motorhome: Adria 660SP
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.8
Subject:

Re: Three Mobile Broad band offer

· 
Posted: 11.02.2019  ·  #2
Quote by baguette

Buying your own SEE HERE unlocked 4G/LTE router gives the option of getting a sim only deal for data. This would be particularly useful for UK/NI residents post-Brexit if free EU roaming is no longer available. In such a circumstance a local sim only data deal could be done in the country being visited.

Thanks that is a great price.

JMAC
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Three Mobile Broad band offer

· 
Posted: 12.02.2019  ·  #3
I had Three's 3g mobile broadband with the Huawei MiFi. It was £10 per month for 20gb. Just upgraded with 3 to the new 4g Huawei MiFi for £9 per month for 20gb. You get free Go Binge so you can watch as much Netflix as you want and it doesn't come out of your allowance. Also applies if you use Deezer for music.
The Huawei MiFi dongle is included free in the contract.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.