Autotrail Delaware Auto and Citroen C1 Auto tow-car

Selling everything and going back to Australia

Cookie
Craic'er
Subject:

Autotrail Delaware Auto and Citroen C1 Auto tow-car

· 
Posted: 05.01.2013  ·  #1
We are selling our 2011 Autotrail Delaware Automatic motorhome 13,451 miles and our 2012 Citroen C1 automatic top of the range tow car 3,289 miles, we have owned both of these vehicles from new.

The Motorhome is a 6 berth 3 litre Automatic we intended to travel the UK Ireland and Europe for 3 to 5 years but due to a change of circumstances we must now return to Australia.

No expense was spared when we set this up and it comes with everything you need to hit the road in absolute comfort, including all pots, pans, cutlery, bedding, maps, 2 sat navs etc. It comes with tow bar, Armitages a-frame with jockey wheel, satellite system, generator, safe, alarm, Bicycle rack, Gaslow refillable gas bottles, 2 Calor lite bottles and Cadac BBQ, Silver Screens, 2 sets levellers, Snooper Sat Nav, etc, etc,

This is a absolute bargain at this price as i am sure you will see if you price it new, I just did and it was over £80,000.00 and that is just the main things without all the other thing included so you will be saving thousands. The price is £55,000.00 for the whole set up, I may be prepared to separate the two but would prefer to sell complete. we are currently in Ireland but will be in the UK within the next week or so if you would like to view this amazing rig. I can be contacted on UK number 07762604054 or Irish number 0894516264

Regards
Kelvin and Lucy Cook

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Autotrail Delaware Auto and Citroen C1 Auto tow-car

· 
Posted: 07.01.2013  ·  #2
You leaving us? :-(

Hope you coming to say goodbye first :)

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Autotrail Delaware Auto and Citroen C1 Auto tow-car

· 
Posted: 12.01.2013  ·  #3
Well :P

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.