Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Motorhome Madness

· 
Posted: 05.09.2018  ·  #1
There are an estimated 225,000 motorhomes registered for use on the roads of the UK and, according to recent studies, this number is set to increase dramatically following record sales in 2017/18.

With prices ranging from around £40K at the budget end of the market, up to £150K+ at the swank end, a motorhome is a luxury second (or third) vehicle bought by fairly affluent people, many of them wealthy pensioners – heavy hitters in the spending league who bring a great deal of money to holiday destinations – shopping money, entertainment money, dining-out money, etc.

Click HERE for full Story

sprinter
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Motorhome Madness

· 
Posted: 05.09.2018  ·  #2
Quote by Ally

There are an estimated 225,000 motorhomes registered for use on the roads of the UK and, according to recent studies, this number is set to increase dramatically following record sales in 2017/18.

With prices ranging from around £40K at the budget end of the market, up to £150K+ at the swank end, a motorhome is a luxury second (or third) vehicle bought by fairly affluent people, many of them wealthy pensioners – heavy hitters in the spending league who bring a great deal of money to holiday destinations – shopping money, entertainment money, dining-out money, etc.

Click HERE for full Story

on the basis of that, he should get 100 motorhomes to object to the signs and have them taken down also the councillors who voted for it without looking at or for the evidence

Chevy g20
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: Motorhome Madness

· 
Posted: 05.09.2018  ·  #3
How corrupt is that. Thousands of complaints about motorhomes resulting in a motorhome ban. Under the freedom of Information it turned out there had only been 1 complaint in 3 years. Way too many folks getting brown envelopes alledgedly.

Thorn123
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Chasson flash 03
Base Vehicle: Ford transit 2.2
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.09.2018  ·  #4
The one things that councils is both the UK and ROI receive is rates from business. Because of this local businesses do whinge at every opportunity to the rates collector, even about markets and things that have no influence on their own business. What's more, I suspect that individual council representatives have a fair idea as to who is contributing to their budgets.
Malcolm

hillton9
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam t-line 740
Base Vehicle: Fiat muiltijet
Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.09.2018  ·  #5
That was a great read just goes to show how local representative think of us when they sit in there chambers and tell lies and yes those where lies 1000 my arse they should be kicked out of council and shamed in the local press

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.