Is that English

Daffysparks

Subject:

Is that English

· 
Posted: 05.07.2018  ·  #1
Well we are off to Norn Iron tomorrow and then to Scott land for a week. I’ve looked everywhere for a translation dictionary for these two similar but different languages, to English,but can’t find one anywhere😂😂😂. Anyone have any ideas. A few words will do. Beer, steak, more, that would just about cover it😜😜

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: Is that English

· 
Posted: 05.07.2018  ·  #2
A wexford man? ahh yer buggered, use sign langauage :)

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.07.2018  ·  #3
Jeez. That’s helpful 😂😂😂😂

kabundi
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Burstner Harmony 680G
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato X290 2.3L 130bhp
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.07.2018  ·  #4
Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.07.2018  ·  #5
Brilliant 👍👍

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

· 
Posted: 05.07.2018  ·  #6
Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 06.07.2018  ·  #7
Well we are in Belfast now. Loughshore, well the nearest pub to loughshore to be exact. Seems like money talks no matter the language difficulties 😂😂😂. Nice weather, chilly towards home though

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 07.07.2018  ·  #8
On the ferry now. Had a right evening in Belfast. Very friendly bunch altogether. Very welcoming . Like Arnie says..., I’ll be back

Daffysparks

Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.07.2018  ·  #9
The last week has been spent touring Scotland, well some of it anyway. Only had a week so first night as stated earlier, was loughshore, Belfast. Great little site. 2 nights in Loch Lomond then, need a permit now March till October. £3 per night. Max 3 nights. You must pick an area and book online, to stay beforehand. Rangers around morning and evening checking for permits. Beautiful. Then up through Glencoe, lots of free stops loch side of Glencoe, but moving on to Fort William. No overnighting here, and after exploring Fort William stopped for the evening at Loch Lochy. Great pull in, even a burger van till 6 in the evening. Some road noise alright but quiet later. Next day onto Fort Augustus, designated parking for campers in car park, but again no overnighting. Had a lovely lunch and then moved on to Loch Ness shore park for the night and to service the unit. Nice spot, but the weather closed in which was a shame, as up until then it had been glorious sunshine all the way. Anyway into Loch Ness for a swim, just like in Loch Lochy and Loch Lomond.( Must say Ness was far colder than Lochy, and Lomond was positivity warm.) Hiked up through the forest to see Foyers falls. Not really worth the hike as very little water after the dry spell. But would imagine in full flow it would be great. Onto Edinburgh then for 2 nights in caravan and Motorhome park near Muirhouse. Great spot as well Spent yesterday doing the touristy thing, Fantastic city.
Now we are in a little village not too far from Cairnryan, Bally something. Very quiet here down near the pier. Ferry in the morning and home. It’s been a great week. First time ever in Scotland and it is stunning

Mark&Wendy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Roller team 707
Base Vehicle: 2016 Ducato
Subject:

· 
Posted: 13.07.2018  ·  #10
Great info and something for the future.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.