nilrac
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

O"le O"le

· 
Posted: 09.06.2018  ·  #1
Having arrived at a large Spanish site ,the weary traveller made his way to restaurant for a evening meal. The waiter comes to his table, pen and paper in hand and asks him , what would you like sir? Having a very poor grasp of the language he looks around and points towards a diner with a large plate of dinner topped off with two sweetmeats.( the things that hang down the back of a bull, that tell you its not a cow and better back up to the gate.) I will have one of those dinners he says, Sorry sir says the waiter. That is the speciality of the house on a Monday after the bull fight on Sunday ,which must be ordered, shall I put you down for next week. Yes Please, he replied. The following Monday he was sitting patiently at the table waiting, when the waiter arrives with his meal, Not a happy bunny he says, Come on Jose, last week that Spanish guy got two big ones like this, cupping his hands together, now you bring me these two tiny little things. Senor says the
waiter ,Ze BULL some times HE WINS. !

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.