NW200 Campsite 2018. How do I use search engine to find this and other specific topics?

Is there a meet up at some point or directions to the site?

AliPhatCamper
Love's the Craic
Subject:

NW200 Campsite 2018. How do I use search engine to find this and other specific topics?

· 
Posted: 09.05.2018  ·  #1
Couple of points.

1) can someone give directions to a country boy as to how he might get to the NW200 site, what time to be there by and any other relevant advice?

2) I have looked at the Search function and when I put in NW200 or NW200 2018 I get lots of hits but some of them are quite old. Is there a way to order them chronologically?

Many thanks for all replies.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: NW200 Campsite 2018. How do I use search engine to find this and other specific topics?

· 
Posted: 09.05.2018  ·  #2
the final details haven't been released as yet and are currently being finalised, so keep an eye out for the info.

Depending if you are doing a general search or a search within specific sections you will get various results, I did a general one across all sections and it was 2nd to this on the list. The topic is in the premium section under the group titled craic meets.

Ally
Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

Re: NW200 Campsite 2018. How do I use search engine to find this and other specific topics?

· 
Posted: 09.05.2018  ·  #3
If you are looking for something on MHC always use the home page/index page, view it from the Homepage and pick the category that you require.

So if you were looking for NW200 Craic meet, then look in the craic meets catergory.

If you were looking for a Campsite for NW200 then look in the Campsite category.

It's as easy as that :)

AliPhatCamper
Love's the Craic
Subject:

· 
Posted: 09.05.2018  ·  #4
Thank you both for the excellent replies.

I am excited already and will keep an eye out for news on the NW200 and the many other topics.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.