Founder
Homepage: motorhomecraic.com
My Motorhome: Lunar Roadstar 780
Base Vehicle: Fiat 2.8 JTD
Subject:

New motorhome fridge from Thetford

· 
Posted: 04.07.2012  ·  #1
Thetford’s new N3000 series of absorption refrigerators for motorhomes and caravans, reflect the latest trends in the residential market, offering either an automatic ‘touch control’ LCD version or an electric LED version.

A three year warranty is standard for this new series of refrigerators, which carry the CE mark, are CFC free and almost entirely recyclable.

caledonia
Subject:

Technology and Keeping up with the jones

· 
Posted: 30.11.2012  ·  #2
Sorry to any Jones out there, there are appliance manufacturers out there that are making simple camping/ touring a minefield, i carry a laptop and diagnostics kit for some appliances, they are making the equipment far too complicated, simple and easy to repair is best, it is becoming harder to keep spares as the parts ie PCB,s are excessivly expensive, good business for me bad news for campers, why do fridges need digital displays, as heating systems, if people want to beat their neighbours in must haves its okay by me, but think about it really, your CAMPING

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.