Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Matilda 2 Pilote 703FP Explorateur
Base Vehicle: 3ltr 318 Sprinter Automatic
Subject:

Brexit

· 
Posted: 22.03.2018  ·  #1
Latest news .
A Hard border will bring up to 30% increase in food prices in the south of Ireland. And will bring shortage's in Bread , Serial's, milk ,Dairy Produce , Eggs ,
This should sort the obesity problem in Ireland , the HSE and the Irish Hart Foundation will be jumping for joy.

Just think how bad it will be , Ireland will have to feed itself , farmers will be forced to grow food .

But the best of all the Ferry company's will have to lower their price's to encourage tourism , because the will be no trucks bringing in , all the imported food.
Sorry for all you lads up there , you are just have to get fat from eating all those chickens and stuff you supply , or the place will stink from all the waste and rotten food along the Hard Border.
Just think the army will be back trying to stop fellows hearing flock's of chickens across the border trough the fields and minor roads. :shock:

RTV
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Rollerteam Auto Roller
Base Vehicle: Fiat Ducato 2.0 JTD
Subject:

Re: Brexit

· 
Posted: 22.03.2018  ·  #2
That's one way of looking at it...

I think we probably will gain more that we will lose out of brexit, but it's not going to be an easy road... that's for sure.

It'll all depend on how politicians plan and execute and you know yourself how those are..... :(

Brexi right now is as certain as the future of crypto currencies I'll say. Anything could happen.

the fat controller
Eat's Sleep's craic
Homepage: fincaangelacat.com
My Motorhome: Benimar Tessoro 481
Base Vehicle: Ford Transit
Subject:

Re: Brexit

· 
Posted: 22.03.2018  ·  #3
To stop this getting political in anyway I am locking this thread. No matter who you talk to about Brexit they all have different ideas.

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.