1 week in Newcastle

mobile-traveller
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

1 week in Newcastle

· 
Posted: 14.02.2018  ·  #1
Hi, new to the forum so apologies if i'm repeating a previous chat. I am travelling to Newcastle Co, Down. Looking for recommendations on where to stay. Years ago i stayed in Castlewellan Park but was preferring Newcastle for the Easter holidays.

Any help would be appreciated.

Shaun

Davy
Eat's Sleep's craic
My Motorhome: Hymer B598 PL
Base Vehicle: Fiat 130 hp multijet
Subject:

Re: 1 week in Newcastle

· 
Posted: 14.02.2018  ·  #2
The popular site in Newcastle is the Windsor caravan park, although about a mile north of the town. It seems to be popular so don’t hang about with your booking.

http://www.windsorholidaypark.co.uk

There is also the Mourne Motorhome Park which is about 2 miles south of the town on the road to Kilkeel.

Don’t forget there is also the site in Tollymore forest park. About 2 miles up towards Bryansford from Newcastle. Hugely popular and I believe has had some renovations done over the winter. Book early.

Davy
Newcastle resident

mobile-traveller
My Motorhome:
Base Vehicle:
Subject:

Re: 1 week in Newcastle

· 
Posted: 14.02.2018  ·  #3
Thanks for your reply, i will get booking soon. Mourne Motor Home park going by previous chats i dont know if its open/closed or if whatever issues have been sorted yet. Will ring round a couple and check availability.

Many Thanks

Selected quotes for multi-quoting:   0

Registered users in this topic

Currently no registered users in this section

The statistic shows who was online during the last 5 minutes. Updated every 90 seconds.